Wednesday 23 March 2016

Media dot net ....and dailymotion

dailymotion-domain-verification=dmb3z6c8jqatr7tod
Hello Friends...

Today I am really happy because I have succesfuly created a channel on :daily motion.com
as I comment with You that I will share all  of my Experience with you . I am going  to show you what is my Dailymotion Channel ..


  here you GO




How to Hide Facebook Friend List by younus-mughal

You can See a sample Video from My channel...

 and happy news is that this channel has start EArning .... yeah .. 


but Earning is too slower ..


I am also planning to check out some new earning webs ... and for this I have come to know ..
a web .......media do net .....

I think they are YAHOO and BING (Microsoft)  

may be alternates of  Google Adsnes ...

any ways today I have applied  for MEdiadotnet for advertisement  on my web/blog ..
actually I have not any web I just have  this blogs ..

and in last .. please promote me Subscribe me and watch me ........
Remember in your prays .  
HTML marquee Tag THANKS FOR READING MY BLOGS

No comments:

Post a Comment