Monday 22 February 2016

How To Earn Youtube Urdu/Hindi

Hello Friends....

        I am Mohammad Younus Mughal From Pakistan Karachi ....
        
                          I want to share my Experience with you......


Recently I have create my Youtube channel   .... and I have Successfully monetize ....  I suggest all of you to subscribe my channel so you will be Learn all of my Experiences.. 


               In my channel I will teach you about COMPUTER HARDWARE 
COMPUTER SOFTWARE ... NETWORKING ... TIPS AND TRICKS ..... and many good stuff.....


I will do my best to create videos in URDU and English  both languages so you will be able to understand easily...

if you have any suggestion or opinion about my videos .. or any thing about IT you wanna learn so tell me ........ I am here for all of you ....

                             
                       یہ نھایت آ سان ہے اور یہ آ پ بھی کر سکتے ہیں 
                                                   
                             Subscribe        کرنا صرف یہ ہے کے آپ میرا چینل
                          کریں باقی وڈیوز میں آپ کوآسان طریقہ  سے سمجھا دوں گا --  


Feel free to Email  me for your computer or network related issue ...


Do not forget to subscribe my you tube channel .....

Thank you very much 

No comments:

Post a Comment